First of all, I have to say thank you so much, to all of you, for your supportive comments, and your love and friendship. It was a good experience, going out to Utah for the funeral. I really wanted to see so many friends and family, but we just spent time with family this time around. The next time we come to visit, we will make it a point to see everyone!
On another note, I have added a couple of new things to my blog. One is that I am using my camera more often, and I wanted to share my pictures with you. They are not professional, in any sense of the word, but I enjoy it, and want to get better, so I thought you might enjoy them too. Also, a couple of you crazy people wanted my recipe for the tacos we had one night. Well, since I don't have a recipe for that (at the moment!), I can't give it to you- but I HAVE decided to post a weekly recipe on my blog, for those of you who are willing to try your taste buds on my experiments. I will try to remember to change the recipe weekly- and I hope you survive them! Okay, seriously, the recipes I will post will be wicked good- in my opinion at least.
And now starts the vigorous training for two up coming triathlons- one on March 29th, and the 2nd one on April 5th! I'll let you know how the training goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I am looking forward to the recipes.
You're awesome, Ames! And it was so good to see you. I'm excited to see your pictures and to hopefully try out some new recipes. I used to post new recipes on my blog all the time, but I didn't know if anyone was actually interested in them. Maybe I should start doing it again, because it motivated me to actually find and try new recipes, myself! :-)
What good ideas I just might have to copy some. Can't wait to try all your recipes. Thanks!
Hey Sweetie -
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad you were able to be with family, though. So cool to hear about the triathalons!! I can't wait to find out how great you'll do. And, I love all the new things about the blog! Love you tons and tons!
I am stoked for the new recipe section too! You are a great cook! I actually have a request...the whole wheat rolls (that magically rise like crazy, even though they're whole wheat!) :)
THanks for the suggestion Tiff! I will post that tonight or tomorrow!
Those pictures don't look amateur to me!! They look great. You seem to be talented at everything you try. Maybe it's just because you are not a person that is afraid to try new things.
Post a Comment