Friday, February 22, 2008
Appropriate for this blessed FLU season!
I was just searching out some good music to put on my playlist when I came across this somewhat familiar catchy tune from Guys and Dolls. I thought the information might be very helpful for all of us enduring the flu this winter... (The song is called Aldelaide's Lament ). I just have to keep reminding myself that March- Spring!- is just around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey girl!! I love the pictures and your fun posts. Yes, Abe is actually on his mission...are we that old?! Anyhow, ich hab dich auch lieb und vermisse dich sehr! Patrick (remember from Spandau??!) is getting married in Seattle this weekend. Random, eh!! Anywho-have a great weekend.
Oh, how exciting to think there might be an end to winter soon! I thought you guys had it pretty warm out there though... Don't worry, it's still a tease out here, 55 yesterday, total snow storm right now... Gotta love it! :) P.S. I'm trying the rolls tomorrow!
Yep those are my own pictures. I add more all the time... you should check out my other blog for Deb's senior photos. And my flickr page (just click the link on either blog) has more pics (that's where the slideshow is from. Thanks for the compliment!
Post a Comment