Grace turned 10 months old last Friday, and overnight it seemed she developed in leaps and bounds. As you can see, she already has a nack for music (at about 8 weeks she would try and sing along to the tune: "You are my sunshine"). She also understands the ASL signs for "milk", and "more food", and screams at the top of her lungs because she can- until we give her a blueberry, cracker, or pick her up. Yes, she is the one who wears the pants in the family.
Grandpa Gary has taught her to wink... although she can't quite do it with one eye; she practices constantly. :)
Life goes by so quickly. She is teaching me to enjoy
every moment.
I am very proud of her.
Okay, now that I am done bragging (for today, that is!),
On Friday Sam took me to see the Musical "WICKED" to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. I have to say it was WICKED GOOD! Each cast member added their own unique personalities to their character, and by the end they had us in tears- well, let's not kid ourselves: they had ME in tears! :) Wanna little taste of it? Here is a video of the song "Popular". For those who are not familiar with this masterful broadway show, I highly recommend it- and I recommend buying the music CD before you see the musical. It just makes it that much more enjoyable. And for those who have the time and desire to read (a great book, I've been told) it is based on a book by Gregory Maguire.
We head to Boston this week to watch the Red Sox play the Orioles- aah, the beautiful city of Boston! We'll keep you posted! :)



3 comments:
GO O'S!!!!!!!!!!
So glad to see your little gal growing...she is adorable! You have every right to be a proud mommy. Make sure to relish those moments.
Amy!
Its Maren, remember me? Your daughter is very cute. When I lived in NYC, I saw Wicked 11 times. Best show ever! It is nice to see how you are doing.
Post a Comment