Grace broke out in a rash this morning after taking a nap. It is on her face and neck, stomach and back, but nowhere else, and doesn't seem to bother her. So after panicking slightly this morning, I am down from obsessed with worry, to a little less than overly concerned. I suppose I am just being reminded, and taught yet again, that I DO NOT know everything, and I have SO MUCH to learn. I guess one can get comfortable when our children are healthy and happy- and impatient and critical when they are not. Patience is an old trick of the trade I have never been very good at. I appreciate the opportunity to acquire such a virtue. :)
My sister in law Kim, and her three girls left for their home in Utah last night. It is quiet in this big house, but we miss them. And although Grace may enjoy being the center of attention, she sure had a good time with them while they were here:
She is a never-ending clapping machine with her cousins constantly entertaining her!
And, she loves the camera almost as much as they do!
We were both tuckered out by the end of the day. I love that!

Ah, the joys of being a mother. :)
2 comments:
Great pictures. The routine from panicked to slightly worried never stops. Good luck with that!
I just went through the same thing! My daughter had a splotchy rash all over her body, but it went away in a day or two. Her cousin, who is a few weeks younger than she is had the same thing at the same time- on the opposite side of the country! So, it may be something going around, or the time of year...who knows. But I felt the same thing- what do I do!? It's so awful watching your child suffer. But it passes and you thank Heavenly Father for the healthy days.
How is the East Coast treating you? I can't believe my girl is almost 13 months. Crazy!
Post a Comment