
When you were fourteen? It seems like forever ago, and thankfully I look like I've grown a little since then. We were cleaning out our car the other day and I came across a copy of this picture from the summer I played football on an all-boys team because there was no girl's team around; Powder Puff came a couple of years later.
I think about all that has happend since then, and I am amazed at how much has changed, and how naturally those changes have come. I would have only dreamed at that age that one day I would marry such a wonderful, funny man who would take me places I never thought I would go; and that we would have such a great time raising such a beautiful and spirited (don't you think?) little girl, and make such wonderful friends, and have such wonderful family. Dreams DO come true... even more so because God knows better than I, what is best.
I also must give my congratulations to my sister Avery. She and her husband- as of 1:30pm today are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl whom they will name Brea Adelle Pince. Children are witnesses to us that there is a God in heaven- and he trusts us- US!- to raise HIS children and bring them back to Him. I will step down from the pulpit now. Avery this blog's for you. :)



3 comments:
Now that is beauty!!!
You are so darling. I forgot that you played "boys" football. You crazy little girl...almost as crazy as me fighting all oft he boys in my karate tournaments. Thank you for posting that picture!
Amy! Hey! I seriously love that you played football. I don't know that I would have guessed that. I hope you're doing well and enjoying your new home!
Post a Comment