Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ode to Tacos

Following in Laura's footsteps, I thought I would post my appreciation for good, creative tacos with this picture:Last night I decided to go out on a limb and make homemade soft shell tacos, AND the meat inside (which actually contained virtually no meat at all!). The meat consisted of black beans, left-over chili, green peppers, and carrots, with a dash of taco seasoning. Well, I was worried how it would be received at the dinner table, but as you can clearly see, it was a hit! Thank you Grace, for making your mom feel good about her experimental cooking!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can I have that recipe?!! ;-)

Claire is such a cute, funny gal! I tried to watch the video clip of her walking, but it takes soooo long to download that kind of stuff on my computer. Anyhow, I'm excited for you guys! I think it is so nice to have a walking toddler. By the time they get to be about one, they're too heavy to carry around all the time.

Seriously, though, Amy, you're a GREAT cook, so I'm not surpised your dinner was a hit!

Perry's said...

They sound yummy just post your recipe since I'm sure everyone will want it. I love the messy face pics they are the best! She is getting to be so big

BrookieT said...

Hey, you! Our Christmas card we sent you came back as unclaimed. What's up with that!?