Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hit the Ground Walking


It's true- Grace is officially walking... and she would be running if her little body kept up with the constant moving of her legs!
Sam began his 2nd semester classes on Wednesday, and then had a 4 day weekend! We were told about this playground in the mall called Kid's Stadium: a play area full of soft stairs, slides and activity boards all representing sports.

Grace walked right to a large baseball- definitely her father's daughter! :) She has so much fun walking around and going down the slides that after about 45 minutes she walked right out the entrance of the play area to her stroller and said "all done!"

We got the picture, and went home. We had a wonderful, FREE, family play day.




5 comments:

Trent and Whit said...

Wow! Go Gracie!!! She's so grown up! That play area looks like a blast! good times!

Avery said...

Too funny! Sam is saying "come this way Grace! Funny Grace: "Absolutely not, I'm going THIS way!" Ok, I added the dialogue, but sounds like her, huh? Good job Gracie.

Erin Ann said...

She's a mover, just like her momma! I had to laugh at the video, because I think the play area you guys are in is one that my Dad installed!! He installs the soft play areas in malls...tell me where the place is and I'll check with my Dad!
Anyho - she's a doll. Miss you tons!

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

good luck! they don't EVER slow down unless they are sleeping (or as I call RECHARGING!)

Tiff-E said...

WAHOO! That is the cutest little outfit, and how fun it is to see her walking in person (kinda, through the video...)! I love it! And what a fun playground...too bad their attn spans are only so long....
:)