Last night during the Red Sox vs. Rockies game Sam and I were reading blogs written by our friends and we came across this fun site our friends had posted. So we gave it a whirl. We have now tried this THREE times, and it has given us the same answer 2 of 3 times. The second time we did it we used a different picture of Grace smiling, and it just so happens that she looks 3% more like her mother. Poor girl. :) So, for all those who have ever wondered who Grace looks more like, here is your answer!
We also tried another site some friends posted (we were just trying to keep ourselves calm during the game!) that gives you a goth name; appropriate for Halloween, I think! My name is Poison Passion and Sam ended up with two: Don't Have Eyes and Cthulu's Confidante. Go to www.deadname.com and try it out!
Sam's parents are flying in today- and I am so glad they are coming. I was surprised by the abundace of energy I had yesterday, because I deep cleaned our apartment. Now I am so thankful for that energy! :) Oh, and hooray for rain, and Game 2 of the World Series! It makes this time of year even more enjoyable! (crazy huh? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I really thought she looked more like you.
I say poor Gracie because she looks like Sam.
Good job to the Sox. They killed. :)
Grace got the best of both of you.
P.S. We're rooting for the Rocks!
Hey Amy I tagged you so check out my blog to see what I am talking about!
That's awesome! I'll have to see who Sophie and Inge look the most like (although I strongly suggest their dad will win!)
How fun that you got to go to the beach during FALL break and it was actually warm enough to be in swimsuits! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment