So, I realize it's been a LONG time since I have posted anything. I feel like it's been a long time since I've DONE anything; I have felt so overwhelmed at getting settled in and concentrating with Sam on the beginnings of Grad school that I had lost motivation to do anything. Almost everyday (and Sam can attest to this!) I have set the alarm to go running, and every morning I have come up with an excuse to climb back into bed. WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE ROCKY??
So, here he is.
I am proud to say that ALL of our boxes are FINALLY emptied, and our apartment is beginning to feel like a home.
*A burst of motivation emerges!*
We were invited to dinner at a friend's house on Saturday-
*Another surge of energy is born!*
And a new friend and I decided to train for a triathlon together.
Yes, I think I am beginning to understand how it feels to be Rocky in Training.



4 comments:
I am all too familiar with those feelings of settling in...bitter-sweet i must say. I love starting anew, with new places for things, organized, put away, new friends, new everything. yet, I always miss my old friends, miss feeling comfortable, miss the old everything. And that's why I love blogs.
Happy Birthday Amy. We think you are Rocky! Can't wait to see your new place.
Hey Ames! Sorry I haven't written for forever, I really have been watching your blog, but just not commenting. I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I would in person,well over the phone, but I lost your new number! I texted your old cell on Sam's birthday (the 1st-right), but then decided someone else probably recieved that message... Anyway, hope you guys are having a fun month of birthdays, August is such a great month! he he he. How is training going? My friend and I are doing a tri in St. George in about a month, open water... I just hope I don't end up drowning! :) Talk to ya soon! P.S. What's your email address???
Tiff!
My email is amyelizabethcarter@yahoo.com
I would love to hear how you are doing, and how your birthday was too! Sorry I am such a slacker when it comes to remembering.
Take care! I hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment