Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Love You, Sam

Today is our 3 year anniversary! We just got back from New England where we went to a Red Sox game (thankfully, they won!) and visited some friends in New Hampshire. Boston is a beautiful city, a place Sam and I love to be; and New Hampshire was a world of its own hidden by forests of trees. It's beautiful, and we had a great time. I even got up the nerve to order myself some sushi at dinner one night. New England can do crazy things to you if you let it! :)
It has been so fun to spend time in New Jersey with Thom, and Susie and Gary. It's hard to leave somewhere you are so comfortable being with people you love. We also celebrated Sam's 26th birthday here. If you want to wish him a happy birthday, visit his blog site, and leave him a comment! :)
http://papiheel.blogspot.com/
Now we are a day away from leaving New Jersey and heading back down to North Carolina to finally get settled in before Sam begins his orientation next week. Sam, you have changed my life forever- and I will forever be thankful to God for placing you in my life. I never imagined all of the places I would travel, all of the opportunities to learn and grow that I have had, and all the people that would bless my life because I have you. I love you, Sam!



5 comments:

Sean and Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!

TUG said...

This is tender!!!

Alan & Allison said...

Happy Anniversary, Amy and Sam! It is good to hear that you are doing so well!

Muranda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Amanda said...

Happy late anniversary!!