
We are in Midland Michigan right now with Sam's sister Laura, her husband Sean and their two kids Emma and Carter. It's beautiful here; the town has much more to offer than I thought it would. I guess that's often the case wherever I go: I realize that there is so much to see, and so much that's good to be found outside of my comfort zone.
Grace, Carter and Emma are having loads of fun together. Grace and Carter are pretty content just rolling around on the floor, and Grace loves watching Emma. Kids are so smart!
We leave here on Friday for North Carolina where we will move in to our new apartment on Saturday. It's such an exciting thing to live somewhere new, and yet overwhelming at the thought. Which reminds me: Sam and I study the manual for the driver's test in order to get NC driver's licenses. Wish us luck!
Grace, Carter and Emma are having loads of fun together. Grace and Carter are pretty content just rolling around on the floor, and Grace loves watching Emma. Kids are so smart!
We leave here on Friday for North Carolina where we will move in to our new apartment on Saturday. It's such an exciting thing to live somewhere new, and yet overwhelming at the thought. Which reminds me: Sam and I study the manual for the driver's test in order to get NC driver's licenses. Wish us luck!



2 comments:
Good luck on the driver's test!! I just found out that my driver license expired in March. I've been illegal since then. Yikes. I have to get that taken care of.
Amy,
Somehow Thom found our blog, and I saw your link on his! I am so happy that we get to keep up with you! Grace is so darling.
Muranda
Post a Comment